Over the years, we have worked with enough individuals to know that there is no ‘typical’ Callisto Wealth Management client. However, some aspirations that our clients are interested in do crop up time and again. Here are some examples of what our clients are aiming for.
Not many people want to go through life without enjoying something of the wider world. Our clients often tell us their goals include some of the following:
- Spending time around the world’s wonders such as Machu Picchu, the Taj Mahal or the Great Barrier Reef
- Extended touring trips across Europe, the Far East or the United States
- Getting in touch with nature, either abroad or closer to home
Selling up and moving is a dream for many of our clients, whether to a place in the sun or somewhere with a climate more similar to our own.
- Buying a farmhouse or some land abroad
- Saying goodbye to the city suburbs and moving to somewhere special out in the country\Emigrating to be closer to family in other parts of the world
Our clients tend to be hard workers, and that means they don’t always have the time to enjoy the things they love.
- Indulging a passion for classic cars
- Spending lots more time on the golf course – for leisure, not business!
- Getting involved in arts and crafts
Family and social
Few things are as valuable in life as spending more time with family and other loved ones.
- Visits to sons and daughters wherever they are in the world
- Precious moments with the grandchildren
- More time to enjoy nature in the company of a faithful pet